Surprised? Maybe I shouldn't be

StayPuft

Pro Squid
NNID
cellularSP
This game isn't even out, what, a week? Little more than a week? And already a forum dedicated to discussion of Splatoon. I guess testfires and general hype beforehand might've influenced this as well...

Anywho, I go by StayPuft (sometimes cellularSP) around the internet. I enjoy creating pixel art, playing video games, etc etc... games I enjoy include Smash, Mario Kart, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and some other game where you shoot ink at people...

Splatoon is a pretty fun game. I thought it'd be wise (and/or entertaining) to try and talk about the game with other fellow kids (kids? squids? quality humor from yours truly) besides the 3 other people I know who play it.

Uh, other things I enjoy include Steven Universe, my amiibo addiction, sitting around doing nothing, and coffee.

So, yeah. Maybe expect to start seeing my face around here. Maybe not, since I joined Smashboards, posted about 3 times, then never went back. But who knows? THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Welcome to the boards!

If you need any assistance don't be afraid to ask.

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
Welcome aboard! Enjoy your time here. (even if it consists of making 3 posts as you said :P)

Cyndane

Obscured in Ink!!
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to
!!

If you're new please check out the Userguide.

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
A list of Splatoon tournaments are here !

The Shoutbox is a place to chat with other inklings around the world !

The Crispy Calamari is for general discussions.

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, also don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff
members

No advertisements
Ink on posts
Change user title
Premium only Forum

Increased Avatar height
Increased signature height
Name changes

sweetface

Inkster Jr.
NNID
badesire
Hi! Animal Crossing is great, and I like Steven Universe too! Do you have a favorite SU character?

Alus

Senior Squid
NNID
starsauce
Between Lapis and Garnet (after a certain episode)

JuddTheCat

Inkling Cadet
Welcome, StayPuft, Staaay Freeesssh!
Also, Animal Crossing is awesome, Splatoon is made by the same team who made Animal Crossing too.

StayPuft

Pro Squid
NNID
cellularSP
@sweetface and Alus

Lapis is definitely an interesting character... I just hope that she'll make a reappearance someday! It's sad that she's only appeared in about 4 episodes.

@JuddTheCat

I can definitely see some resemblance between Splatoon and Animal Crossing, strangely enough... namely the gear changing out everyday, and the puns. Oh lord, the puns... *shivers*

JuddTheCat

Inkling Cadet
@sweetface and Alus

Lapis is definitely an interesting character... I just hope that she'll make a reappearance someday! It's sad that she's only appeared in about 4 episodes.

@JuddTheCat

I can definitely see some resemblance between Splatoon and Animal Crossing, strangely enough... namely the gear changing out everyday, and the puns. Oh lord, the puns... *shivers*
I noticed the shoppers talk like the villagers, squid sisters singing, K.K Slider singing also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom