Sylver's Edge lands on Squidboards!

Sylverstone14

Inkling
NNID
Sylverstone14
Hello all!

My name is Sylverstone Khandr, and I'm the founder of Sylver's Edge, my own multimedia brand!

But besides the formal greeting, I am someone who believes in the competitive potential that lies within Splatoon, and as such, I've made an account here on Squidboards! I actually knew about the site a long while ago thanks to /r/Splatoon on Reddit, but after Bill Trinen from Nintendo gave you guys the shoutout of a lifetime, I knew it was high time to make my account.

I'm also one of the moderators from /r/WiiU on Reddit, which is a place where nearly 75,000 Wii U fans bundle together to chat a fair bit about everything Wii U. We just had a great time playing the game during the first Global Testfire event, and I even did my part to let others know that this board existed!

I look forward to any chance that /r/WiiU, /r/Splatoon and Squidboards can get together and have Splatoon events of any kind during the next few months.

Besides that, I usually don't hang out very often on forums, but I will do my best to rendezvous with Squidboards as much as I possibly can this summer to help push the Splatoon fan community and just have a lot of squiddin' fun in general.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Welcome to Squidboards! Hope you have an awesome stay here. That Bill Trinen shout-out was totally unexpected but amazing and appreciated! I'd also like to thank you for getting the word out there. :D

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Welcome to
Picture2.png
!!

We hope you enjoy your time here. If you're new please check out the Userguide.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
A list of Splatoon tournaments are held here !

The Shoutbox is a place to chat with other inklings around the world !

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

The Crispy Calamary is for general discussions.
This is great place to waste some time :cool:

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, also don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hey there! Welcome to Squidboards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom