• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tatsumi Kimishima Announced As Nintendo’s New President

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
I didn't see any news or thread on this, so here is a couple links of articles announcing the new president as well as an wiki page and an Game Explain video that gets to the point.

Siliconera article here

Nintendo Everything article here

Digital Trends article here

Wall street Journal here :V

Wikipage on Tatsumi Kimishima here

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
;w; this is great news... since he was already the president once for america...

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I agree!
We don't really have much to worry anymore regarding Nintendo. (As much)
Surely Nintendo is in great hands.

And we can expect potentially more great Pokemon games in the future as well.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Not all that familiar with this guy, but I hope he'll give Nintendo more modern views along with a few other improvements for the company. I wish him luck on his new role.

HeavyBrawlsGuy

Inkling
NNID
HeavyBrawlsGuy
Not all that familiar with this guy, but I hope he'll give Nintendo more modern views along with a few other improvements for the company. I wish him luck on his new role.
As do I. Nintendo has never really been all thst good at adopting new technologies and maybe market trends as well. I seriously hope that this new guy makes the company more progressive, even if it has to be less experimental.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom