• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tattoos! What do you think about them? Do you have any?

Wallflowercat

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6647-4456-4981
Hi everyone what do you think about tattoos? Seems like everyone has em, but maybe you're too young or just not interested.

I have two so far (one on my hip and another on my arm). I hope someday I'll have tattoos all over.

What are your views?

※Zachary

Semi-Pro Squid
Nah, I don't like 'em. I don't mind if someone has them, just wouldn't want one my self. :P

Razen

Inkling
NNID
RazenRaven
Like em but could never get one myself.. I'm terrified of needles.

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
It really shouldn't matter what one does to their body, as long as it's not related to self harm. If anything, tattoos can be a great way to express who you are as a person. They will obviously not be for everyone, but nor are they only seen on convicts. I would love to get a few, but I'd need to find both the time and money to do so.

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Have a few. Your tastes change and the ink fades. Choose wisely where you put`em I think.

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
I have one I got in 2012. Designed it myself and got a trusted friend to ink me =p

Sgt. Puffling

Why am I still alive?
I’m really thinking about getting a tattoo of a gecko or something, considering that anybody who knows me at this point is aware I’m a reptile nerd. :P If I ever get the chance to, I will absolutely do it.

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
I have two. One I got when I was 19, the other at 30. I'm pretty happy with them, though ink blurs a bit over time, so the lettering on the first one is harder to read than it was a decade ago. Personally I love tattoos. Might be a little addicted to the endorphin rush.

Mine are - "Make Your Future Perfect" across my back, written in the old VNV Nation font from the similarly titled album. Even though my music taste has evolved, the message is still nice.

On my chest is a depiction of Yggdrasil, flanked by stags and wreathed in some vines.

Maave

Inkling Commander
They're cool but not for me. I don't feel strongly about anything enough to get a tattoo of it.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I agree with another user who posted here earlier.
I don't like them, but I don't mind if anyone else were to have them. I'm not much of a fan of marking my skin.

Chouki

Inkling
I have one, a fox on my left forearm. Getting another one this summer if money allows it

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Don't really care for them. They're on your skin permanently and you'll regret getting it someday. Plus it's painful to remove them. If you have something that's symbolic to you, understandable.

Though if you go to Japan with them, you're gonna get wrong impressions.

Matcha Cakes

Inkling
NNID
Matcha
Switch Friend Code
SW-1604-8848-3494
I personally really like them. I've thought about getting one for a while, but it's such a big decision. You don't want to regret it. Plus, quite frankly, my pain-tolerance is low. So it terrifies me. lol I appreciate the art of them nonetheless. I'd most likely go for a feather near my wrist, or something nerdy if I were to get one (very unlikely).

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
Just be smart as to what you get as a tattoo. Follow this man's example. But seriously, don't.

ZetAchilles

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7059-8858-9867
they are kinda nice but i dont think id want one (afraid of needles. and whatever i get as a tattoo i can only remove by paying loads of money)

though one time i wrote "i eat kids" on my arm with washable marker. does that count?

An_Skeleton

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7377-7730-9795
tattoos are cool unless theyre hate symbols or whatever
i couldnt get one though because if i stop liking it or dont like the position im up a creek without a paddle
im more of a piercing person anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom