• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Team Ørbit looking for players

Eli-Monk

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkeysmell
My team is currently recruiting talented Splatoon players! Comment if interested.

Looking for: A rank or above
Dynamo or Slosher Deco (Although I may take others, just comment what you use)
Preferably Defensive players, but again I can make changes if you need.

MasterYin

Inkling
NNID
LucyKindle
I'm interested in joining! I'm currently an A rank right now and I mainly use a splattershot or an e liter, but I can always change weapons if needed. :>

Eli-Monk

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkeysmell
Those weapons are also nice, and probably would work. Is it okay if I open a Private Battle to test you first?

MasterYin

Inkling
NNID
LucyKindle
You never got back to me on whether or not I'm on the team, so I am no longer joining. Thanks for your interest though. :)

Last edited:

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
Hey, I'd like to join. While I don't play the weapons you would like me to play, I am a defensive player. I main Chargers and Tentatek Splattershot. I primarily use scoped chargers because I am a skrub. I'll be able to get discord in like a week, I'm building a new PC. Also, another thing to note is that I'm more young than most players. I hope to talk to you soon
~ GoldWatson

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
This sounds cool, I'd like to join this squad! I do not use any of the weapons you listed, but I can use a small variety of weapons like the .96 Gal Deco (No patch is gonna stop me), Custom Jet Squelcher, Neo Sploosh-o-Matic, Carbon Roller deco, Bamboozler 14 MK 2 & 3, Berry Splattershot Pro, Zink Mini Splatling, Refurbished Mini Splatling, Custom Dual Squelcher, and Tri Slosher. That's all I can think off the top of my head right now.

I can play Super Aggresive or super patient, depends on weapon and gear. I currently only have ooVoo for communication.

Few more things to note, I'm level 46 as of now, I'm rank (borderline) S and my in game name is Cobalt I love Splat Zones and Tower Control, but can't do Jack-Squat in Rainmaker...Thanks for taking time to see my request.

Eli-Monk

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkeysmell
First off, i'll need to private battle test you. Next, what's your timezone? I'm UTC -5 and the team plays from 5-9PM. However i'm free at really any time of the day, what about you guys? Lastly, Discord or ooVoo aren't required, the only thing we use is C'mon and Booyah. (Come here / I'm Dead) :)

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
First off, i'll need to private battle test you. Next, what's your timezone? I'm UTC -5 and the team plays from 5-9PM. However i'm free at really any time of the day, what about you guys? Lastly, Discord or ooVoo aren't required, the only thing we use is C'mon and Booyah. (Come here / I'm Dead) :)
My Timezome is EDT/EST timezone, and I'm cool to play around... 11:00-11:50 am EST timezone? That's cool for me.

Also, any details about the private battle test? What mode?

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
Great! I have the same time as you do, so I'd be able to play between those times. What weapon should I use in the private battles?

Eli-Monk

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkeysmell
My Timezome is EDT/EST timezone, and I'm cool to play around... 11:00-11:50 am EST timezone? That's cool for me.

Also, any details about the private battle test? What mode?
2 games on each mode, exept for Turf War. (I'd do 1 in it)
I might be able to be there at 11AM.

Voidem

Full Squid
NNID
theprox11
hi there im currently S rank and i use both dynamo and slosher but i pretty much main most weapons i play semi-defensive and some days can have an interesting rush sniper but if your interested my skype is voidem360yoloswag (stupid name i know -.-) my discord is Voidem/Joe#3765
btw im from england so GMT for me

Eli-Monk

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkeysmell
Cool. I sadly realized I have vacation plans on Saturday and Sunday, so is next week cool?
Probably. My team will be in a small 8-team tournament next week on Friday. (But I doubt there would be 3 rounds in a row.) Saturday should be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom