• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

TEAM 0% HAS OFFICIALLY BEATEN SUPER MARIO MAKER 1

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
I can't believe how fast the last few levels felt
I'm not into Mario Maker like that so I haven't kept up with every level that was getting cleared but it really seemed like they went from hundreds of levels to just 10 in a few months which is insane

Beckett.

Senior Squid
wait they did??? i thought there were still like hundreds of levels left but wow thats so amazing

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Kind of an anticlimactic end, turns out Trimming the Herbs was TAS, so it's been disqualified and The Last Dance is considered the last level. There was suspicion going around, but no one knew of Wii U TAS tools existing back in 2017 that could've faked it. Crazy to find out that Ahoyo was sitting on those tools the whole time.

I really hope it still gets cleared anyway. If bombs5 was beaten, this one could be too.

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Kind of an anticlimactic end, turns out Trimming the Herbs was TAS, so it's been disqualified and The Last Dance is considered the last level. There was suspicion going around, but no one knew of Wii U TAS tools existing back in 2017 that could've faked it. Crazy to find out that Ahoyo was sitting on those tools the whole time.

I really hope it still gets cleared anyway. If bombs5 was beaten, this one could be too.
the last dance is a very fitting name

a hot mess

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
They/Them
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
is the dancing struggling to move while being brutalized while being hung by barbed wire and having your organs nailed to your head as goombas scream loser at you and curse your family for ages to come or do they just waltz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom