• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Team Coordination

Squididly

Full Squid
NNID
Squididly
Hey all!

I recently ended up co-captain on a new team, and most of the players have never played on a team before. I've been in two teams before this, but neither of them were exceptionally "focused" on the competitive grind, or organized enough to formulate a lot of team strategies together.

I have some questions for captains or anyone experienced with successful team synergy:
What are your practices like? How long do you run a single practice? What are some exercises you do to work on playing together as a team? How often do you practice together (official practices, not just playing together). How long do your scrims usually last? What do you focus on during a scrim?

Answers to any of these questions would be greatly appreciated! I'm seeking to learn and grow as a co-captain and with my team.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Not a captain or anything, but here's my take. Everything is a muscle - however you go about your practices, be sure to be consistent about it. Doing it for a defined length of time, let's say an hour for a random example, however many times a week. Yeah, life happens and players can't always make it, but inconsistent practice can make for inconsistent results.

Squidify

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8542-7373-7610
Wow are names are similar. Anyways just do what you do. Start by teaching people things you're great at!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom