Team NorthStar looking for competitive players

Status
Not open for further replies.

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
Hello Squids and Kids!

Looking forward to meeting you all! This is UBERU-5, although I'm called SgtUBER here hehe ^^. I am the Captain of Team NorthStar, here to let you know we are currently looking for potential recruits to fill out our ranks. We're a relatively small team currently consisting of 8 players. Ideally we are looking for a active squid available evenings and/or weekends to help fill out or roster for squads, scrims and future tourneys. We have participated in a handful of tourney's thus far and have done pretty well. Even placing 18th overall for the month of March - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...XDICs5vFeN59LyV12zizY/htmlview#gid=1444626215

Preferably we are looking for North American players who are S 70/S+ rank as we'd like everyone's skill level to be relatively close and the majority of our current players are S+. Atm we are lacking a dedicated shooter/long range shooter main, meaning tentatek/.gal/Splattershot/N-Zap/Squelchers etc. We do not have an age requirement, we just ask that you have a cool head and a mature attitude. Our players range from mid-teens to late 20's, we're a close knit fam who loves to have fun and we stick together!
Majority of our team timezone is EST
We are an active team that can play on weekdays and weekends.

So as long as you are mature enough to handle a loss with grace and accept constructive feedback from time to time we're good as gold. In the end we are looking for someone who will mesh well with the team and who is comfortable with us <3

Last edited:

NoCrownKing

Inkling
NNID
BPEtnie
well this is my first post but pm me if interested. Im a Splattershot Pro Main with S(48) atm. Level 40.
I consider myself quick, long range assault. I like to take long paths sometimes just to cut off the team or pincer from the back.
Most of the time Im a ground based sniper counter with enough range on the pro to hit them from below or from mid field. I also will be honest Im an objective fiend. I always want to be the one with the rainmaker or on the tower but this also means I die often. I am sure that will change with a communicating team though.
I also Have a weird schedule but plenty of free time.

PM me if you like.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Hey, one question, does this team have some sort of communication method? Skype, Discord, whatever?

Scarlight

Inkling
NNID
ixSparda
Apologies for being my first post but I was referred to respond to this topic if I was interested.

I am currently S+22 and I aim to recover the points I lost from D/C'ing on a bad day in Squads ^^; I was S+48 prior lol.

I mainly utilize all of the shooter variant type weapons but mostly stick to using the Berry Splattershot Pro, and Hero Shot(splattershot). Depending on the mode/map I can also use the N-Zaps and Dual Squelcher.

I used to be a part of a clan back in my CS and CoD days so I am no stranger to teamwork and working under pressure. I am mostly an objective player and am usually able to adapt to most situations on the fly. I live on the west coast of the U.S. and go by PST and am usually always available in the afternoons and evenings to squad up and etc. I hope I get the chance to contribute and help the team gain greater heights while at the same time having fun. ^_^

aahdee

Inkling
hey, im aahdee, im 18, and i main all the splattershots, dual sqelcher, and im a p solid vanilla and kelp no scope splat chargers. I was at s 60 the other day but im at s 25 right now due to a bad rotation and dc's. ill say this straight up, i wont be available after late august because im going to college this year.

im really vocal during games and i always report locations of opponents. i tend to act as a scout or a killer. im also very versatile and can play any role on the fly.
my discord is aahdee#0123

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
this thread will be closed as we've found a member owo)b
thank you to those who sent a request
good luck on your team/squad search >w<)9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom