Team Prime Ink

SquidHunterX

Senior Squid
NNID
Supes
Are you a passionate Splatoon player? Are you looking to make a name for yourself in the upcoming Splatoon game? Are you looking to have fun?... Or are you ready to hit it big?
If your answer to any of these questions is yes, then this is the team for you! Welcome to Team Prime Ink! We are a soon to be competitive and casual team looking for players aged 15 and up. Always looking to improve, always making progress as a team. We are currently supported and soon to be sponsored by Team Experience on twitter for Splatoon! ( @RealTeamExp )

Interested in joining? We currently have no restrictions other than age because of the fact that Splatoon 2 is currently unreleased! Splatoon is where we practice as of now.

Message SquidHunterX on Discord ( SquidHunterX#9782 )
Or @ him on Twitter ( @SquidHunterX ) for further inquiries.

Group Twitter:
@TPInk_splat

Notice: CAPTURE CARD PERSON NEEDED FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Current Roster:
PI | HunterX

Last edited:

SquidHunterX

Senior Squid
NNID
Supes
UPDATE: We will no longer be accepting recruits. Feel free to support us by checking out a montage by our team's dedicated charger!

SSBDeku

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0699-9824-9866
You guys still open for new members? I played quite a bit of Splatoon 1 at launch, but want to get more into a competitive scene in Splatoon 2, I am a competitive Melee player already, looking to find a new competitive game. Also I am a small Twitch streamer so I could advertise for the team as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom