• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Team Rygrad is recruiting

Best At Me

Inkling
Team Rygrad is looking for a new player on the roster. To be more precise we’re looking for a backliner/anchor, who’s X rank in atleast 2/4 modes and who has at least +500 hours of experience within Splatoon 2. The player we seek also needs to be familiar with voice chat and have a functioning mic as Discord is the way we communicate during practice. We are a Danish based competitive Splatoon 2 team, that consist of 5 players and a coach. Therefor we are seeking a player who is close to our time zone (+1).

We have a lot of experience from participating in various tournaments and leagues. We practice through scrims and League Battles every Wednesday and every Sunday, so you have to be able to play those days.

From two weeks ago, we decided that one player would transform his position into team coach, to help us improve our game, both individually and as a team. Therefor will every scrim we play be recorded, and analyzed, so that the coach can give us individual feedback on what to improve and focus on from week to week.

Send us an application if you think you are qualified, and want to improve yourself, as well as the team, as we are a team with high ambitions.
We will look through all applications and select some players to one or two practice evenings. We will especially be paying attention to communication, humor and chemistry.

If you have any questions, or want to apply, you can dm us on Discord to either the coach: Daniel aka Zovnig#1369 or the team captain: Best At Me#8259.

In your application please include:

- Where you are from and what you do for a living

- Prior experience from other teams and competitive Splatoon

Best At Me

Inkling
...Why do you want to know about people's employment? I can understand the rest but that's a little too personal.
Well, "what you do for a living" refers to what you do in your everyday life. If you study your schedule (and time you can play Splatoon) might look a lot different than if you work part time job/full time job. For example if you work evening shifts at work, we might think that scheduling practice outside of practice days will be too difficult. Hope that clearified it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom