• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Teams are Obnoxious

ChiePet

Pro Squid
NNID
ChiePet
Outside of League (which I haven't started kinda for the same reason), it is obnoxious that for Ranked and Splatfest you need a team of 4. No inbetween. I wish they would make it like salmon run and let you recruit if you only have like 1 other person that plays with you.

Anyone feel me? Or does most of the community have teams so they're content lol.

※Zachary

Semi-Pro Squid
I agree with you. My competitive team isn't always available and I might only be able to play with my casual friends. I don't have enough casual friends who would to play with me most of the time. A system that allowed the foresaid modes with only 2 or 3 players would be great!

ChiePet

Pro Squid
NNID
ChiePet
I have at least 4-5 friends that have splatoon2 but they're never on or playing something else. Even if they do, they don't really try as hard as I do because it's very casual to them. Makes me sad :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom