• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Techs and Terminology

Citrus

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Sylvalum
Playing splatoon-
Turn on the Nintendo Wii U console and access "Splatoon™" on the Wii U home menu.

Power

Inkling Commander
This isn't really the type of game where techs would be so prominent like smash. It is a shooter, focusing on strategy against loadouts and situationals seems to be more in the ballpark of things.(may also bring some actual discussion to this board...) Hopefully you didn't get discouraged from the responses here.

Rockin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Rockin_Rizon
This isn't really the type of game where techs would be so prominent like smash. It is a shooter, focusing on strategy against loadouts and situationals seems to be more in the ballpark of things.(may also bring some actual discussion to this board...) Hopefully you didn't get discouraged from the responses here.
Eh, I ain't personally bothered by it.

at this point though, it seems that this thread isn't gonna get any type of serious discussion anytime soon. I'll go contact a mod to close this =/

WydrA

Inkling Commander
Bump
Please enter a message with at least 10 characters.
Why bump it? As long as a huge portion of the community is actively against people using, or even suggesting there might be tech in the game because "It's a shooter, shooters don't have tech" or "that's not a glitch!" or my favourite "but that's easy to do!" then tech will never be something that will easily be shared amongst the community. It's probably just better people keep it to themselves and share it privately with open minded people who are interested.

Oh also,unrelated, but character limits are retarded, and never actually help anything. Thanks.

ThatsSo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ThatsSo
Why bump it? As long as a huge portion of the community is actively against people using, or even suggesting there might be tech in the game because "It's a shooter, shooters don't have tech" or "that's not a glitch!" or my favourite "but that's easy to do!" then tech will never be something that will easily be shared amongst the community. It's probably just better people keep it to themselves and share it privately with open minded people who are interested.

Oh also,unrelated, but character limits are retarded, and never actually help anything. Thanks.
It's a good thread, man

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom