• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Telephone

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
Ok so this is going to sound weird but I promise you it could be fun. So the way this works is like telephone, where you give a phrase to a person and they have to know it. Each round a player will go to another player's profile and post a sentence that could look something like this:
(H_ ), (I) (a_ ) (a_ ) ( _ _gle) Translation: Hi, I am an eagle. We could also use * if that's easier, and the parentheses around the words are so you guys know where the words stop and start.
The person has to guess the words with no hints, and then pass on the sentence with multiple letters crossed out just like before. This continues until the last person get's it and then she must post what she thinks the sentence or phrase is here. The person who created to phrase or sentence in the beginning will then give the right answer, and then everyone else will share what they though it was. Please don't make it be dirty. The order is decided by numbers and whoever is the closest goes first, then so on and so forth. Punctuation must be included, but it can't be more than one sentence unless they are both short. The limit for now is 8 words. Sound good? Then let's play!

Last edited:

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.