• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

the apocalypse war (character sheets)

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
so this roleplay that I just thought up is about a war that takes place in 2045 and any characters are allowed (powers to and make sure you don't o.p them) plus you have to worry about zombie-like inklngs and octoling who have caught this disease that they have to find a cure for in this roleplay

and here is how you can make your characters

name/ age/ weapon class/ powers/ species/ backstory(optional)/ reason why in this war/veteran from any war? (if yes name it)

(I am going to put mine in now)

Bennet, Abby/ 20 (Bennet) 18 (Abby)/ Sniper (both, one is a trained assassin) assaults man (Bennet)/ none (both)/ crimson octoling (both)/ yes, a war between the Crimson octarians and ringed octarians (both of them)/ they found a zombie that might have caused this all/ both came from a place called octo valley and Bennet has taught Abby more about snipers and how chargers and different snpers worked

multiple characters are allowed

[once I get enough characters (like about 3) I will start the roleplay]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom