The Best Splat Charger/Bolt Action Weapon

Trunks159

Full Squid
NNID
Trunks159
I only have the Splat Charger, the Classic Squifer, and the Splaterscope unlocked at the moment. For me, the charger is the best, and the squifer just isnt good, unless maybe you have uber good aim. The Splatterscope is good but I havent used it much.

Opinions?

Setu

I feel like the squiffer is better than the other bc faster charge time(which also means faster coverage btw) and because the occasions are rare when something is out of its range.

Trunks159

Full Squid
NNID
Trunks159
I might just need some time to adjust to the shorter range. Definitely more fast pase than the splat charger.

arny

Inkling
Get the Kelp Splatterscope when you can, it's amazing. Sadly, the E-liter 3K is REALLY bad :( I was hoping it was good because it looks so amazing, but the Kelp Splatterscope takes the cake for me.

Edit : The new squiffer is probably is likely the best overall, however the Splatterscope is definitely easier to learn with

Last edited:

Patongi

Inkling
NNID
Patongi
I really like the Kelp Splat Charger (Unlock it from single player, 2nd boss I guess).
I mainly prefer it for the sprinkler it has as a sub weapon, goes great with Charger weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom