The competitive viability of splatterscopes

AbsentPlayer

Full Squid
NNID
absentplayer
Hi Guys!

I'm abslent player of SWC and I'm the teams (best) sniper. I main splatterscopes and bbut one of my teammates says I should try learning E-Litres since they're just all round better in a competitive environment. No matter what he says, I'm still sticking to splatterscopes but I'm just wondering: are E-Litres better than splatterscopes and are they better in an competitive environment?

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
to be honest i see a mix of them in competitive play!!

e-litres are essential on maps like moray, though, where a splatterscope's range just won't cut it. most other teams will have e-litres for stages like this, but splatterscopes definitely work better in more closed ranged maps.

you can try to pick up the e-litre incase you need to, but the splatterscope is a very good weapon! don't let its shorter range discourage you, sometimes that's an asset :>

AbsentPlayer

Full Squid
NNID
absentplayer
Like I said, I'll never stop playing splatterscopes and they are the reason I fell in love with the charger class weapons in the first place.

this whole thing came up because my team entered monsoon splat 2 and ALL the teams we faced had E-Litres and I was there with my splatterscope. the whole idea of splatterscopes being inferior was because my teammates couldn't get me close enough to take the E-Litres out (SWC is a new squad though and we've got a long way to go before start to win any tournaments)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom