• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 The Details and Worth of Stealth Jump in Splatoon 2

volty-L

Inkling
Stealth Jump had a certain level of notoriousness in Splatoon 1, but coming to Splatoon 2, there was a change made to it that took away the annoyance of it - players within a certain distance of you can still see the jump marker.

I was interested in the details of the changes, but I never found out the distance (or at least rough distance) that, with the perk equipped, enemies can still see you.
Does anyone know this distance? And, once given the knowledge of that distance, what would the conclusions be on viability, would you say?

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Haven't heard/seen much but vaguely recall it being about splattershot distance to begin seeing it. I think?

But I see it so rarely it a stealth jumper might get overlooked? The extremely rare times I ever seen an enemy steath jumper was because their marker immediately popped up while splatting their teammate in a close range fight, so I was already in the vicinity.

vanille987

Inkling Cadet
NNID
777SAS777
To my, it’s good if you dislike being sniped by long-range attackers.
Like a charger can easely deny an area of super jumping as he or she can very easely score a splat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom