Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Hello everyone! Recently, I had this tournament idea floating around in my head for a while now. If we have enough people, we may be able to start one. If you want, go ahead and show your interest by posting down below. However, the main purpose of this thread is to spitball this idea.

I hereby present....

THE FLAG WARS!!!

(Well, I already did in the title but.....)

So here's the idea (keep in mind this will be subject to change):

6 or more even values of squads will be competing during 10 (or more or less if needed) rounds of battles to earn the most flags at the end of the game. Starting with 7 flags each, the squads will be divided into two parties: attackers and defenders. The attackers get to choose who to attack and one map to play on for that round. Defenders choose the mode and two other maps. You cannot use the same map choice two times in a row. The teams will then fight five matches with a map rotation of defender, attacker, defender. The winner of the majority steals a flag from the loser. They have a week to do this. Should they not, the match will be a tie if there is no blame to be found. Other consequences may vary. Also, bring evidence of the match if possible. If there is none, a representative from each team must bring back the results. Afterward, the cycle repeats.

So there are the rules! I've had this idea in my head for a while. Thank you for your support.

Scarlor

Full Squid
NNID
scarlor
Only problem is that as its a week thing people may lose interest but you should definitely should try it out

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
I'm just using that for the sake of generosity. If we're all done before that we'll just proceed. I see your point though.

Duke66

Inkling
NNID
xXDr.MayhemXx
I barely understand this at all, but it sounds really fun! I would sign up if I actually got what to do! Anyway, neat idea! I support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom