• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Gaming Mafia Discord Community Thread

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Are you have a hard time trying to find people to play with? Then you come to the right place.

The Gaming Mafia

Welcome to a brand new community server for games like Splatoon, Monster Hunters, Pokemon, Steam Games, and ETC. A little background info from us, we have experience running community servers but since we decided that skype was really capable of handle the mass population we decided to move it on to an awesome service called Discord. I feel like this is a great step forward to bring gamers of different tastes together and make new friends. Discord in a nutshell is basically a new kind of teamspeak with a lot of capabilities to become something new and great. Its free on both Pc and mobile so it's definitely a handy tool that is starting to blow up in popularity.Our Goal is to slowly progress into one big gaming community where people just want to have fun and play games together.

Rules:

Be nice to everyone (Treat people how you like to be treated)

Please keep room topics to the respected rooms (Don’t Talk about trading pokemon in the Mario Kart Room)

Don’t Spam Messages

Don’t post anything that is indecent like disturbing links or pictures because there may be kids on the server as well

Be respectful towards your admins and super admins because they are there for the same reason you are and to help monitor the chat

If there is a problem with anything feel free to message the leader (MrChillax) or any of the admins and super admins that are online.

If you are a twitch streamer and you wish to have the twitch streamer permissions then either ask a super admin or the leader.

If there is a game that you would wish there was a room for then feel free to message the Leader and he will see if that game will have a room.

If we see that you are being a nuisance then we will permanently ban you from the server!

Current Super Admins:

Yamila

Rever321

Peebins

Aclaifer

Current Admins:

Arctic

Jcc900

Vortex

JinxTV

We are always looking for help with the server.

If you think you are capable of being an admin, message the leader why you would think you would be a great admin.

Room Infos:

All are pretty self explanatory but there are some that are specific to something.

Splatoon Clan Room: Made for clans in splatoon to chat amongst one another and set up play times.

Twitch: Is for twitch streamers so they can advertise when they are streamer so you can check out their awesome channel. Also super admins and the leader will post twitch streams that people may be interested in.

I will have the server info on how you can join in on all the fun once i have enough admins and such so just stick around and i will have to server info up and ready.
If you would wish to become an admin message me either on here our on skype @clow_n.

Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/0fmLwpVpPQW5kIDb

Some things to note the link will redirect you into the lobby room and from their an admin or myself will assist you in putting yourself into the rooms you would like to be added to.

Anyways i wanted to make this a short and sweet intro to the group. Thanks for reading and i hope to see you around in the server. Have a nice day,evening,night wherever you may be in the world.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom