ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
The ink mine is so funny, well good to use, and when someone ends up knocking you out, then after you Re-spawn, the ink mine automatically explodes. and sometimes, they never know it's there, and sometimes, they do know its there, I hate when they dodge the ink mine, unless they still end up getting hit, it's still the ink mine that led them into a knockout.;) and at first I didn't even know what it did, and I never used the weapons with ink mines until I decided to buy one and used the sub weapon, and I kept saying; hey where did my sub go, so I walked away, and 30 seconds later,...BOOM! Someone got knocked out, so ever since I have started using a weapon with an ink mine. :inkmine:

Last edited:

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I freaking love ink mines. (Maybe one day I'll marry them.) Hiding them in inconvenient spots for the opponents is my thing. The 2.7.0 update also did wonders for them. I can't tell you how many times I wasn't able to put a last minute ink mine down before getting splatted so the squid who splatted me would also get splatted just because I already had another ink mine somewhere. Now I can use ink mines whenever I want as long as I have enough ink in my tank.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I freaking love ink mines. (Maybe one day I'll marry them.)
I love to use the ink brush with the ink mine, Because if you are outta range to smack someone, you can put an ink mine down, and if you do get knocked out, and the person who knocks you out gets around it and ink the ground, they get exploded, and I just love it when more than one person gets blown up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom