• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The most Important thread in the world.

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Howdy squids and kids of one age! Specifically the age of SPLUH-TEEUUUWN!!!
I have called you here today to say that I have cheated you

There is nothing of any level or degree of importance or significance, respectively, on, in, or around this thread.

*insert attention grabbing image here*

HOLY camole! That is way too big

SO you might be thinking to yourself (assumming you didn't just leave after the first sentence, like any sane person would, why are you still here exactly? WHy are you reading all this? What is wrong with you?)

Well this is dumber than an "H-3 nozzlenose main", who is this squid jerky and what's his deal?
And the answer is I am the best.

I am the best

No really I am

...What, do you doubt me?

. . .You doubt my power?

. . . oh really?

mmmmmhm, is that how you feel?

Well thats a shame, because I DON'T TAKE NO GUFF FROM NOBODY BELOW S+ SUCKAH!!!
I MAINED HYDRA SPLATLING AND SQUIFFER BEFORE 2.7 BOOOoiiiiii!!
GET ON MY LEVEL!!!
*ahem* and for any S+ players reading this I do apologize for the crass language. I would like to clarify that the above response was intended for any ruffians below our status. mmmm quite yussss mmmmmmmmmmm
Champagne

NAW
I'm that filthy squid who brings in the newly released weapon straight into ranked, and then walks straight into an enemy suction bomb because he thought it was a friendly one

I'm that sod in your A+ through S+ ranked matches who gets a triple kill during overtime, then immediately proceeds to accidentally fall into the water, costing you the win (sorry btw, its nintendos fault, you know)

Heck, I'm the guy who still falls into the water on mahi mahi when he plays any of the heavy weapons because WHY NOT?!? SWIM SPEED NERFS HERP DERP

I've played just about every weapon and used every main weapon type to atleast 100k turf inked AND I can safely say I like them all to a significant degree(except H3, because we all know that H3 isn't an actualy weapon, amiright? HA)

I also tend to take both ranked AND turf wars far too seriously until someone starts blooping, to which I say INSTANT SQUID PARTY!

As my closing statement I would like to thank you for wasting your time with my post,and that if you ever see a squid named GrnWaffles in your ranked game and you activate your bubbler/kraken the same time he does and he starts spinning around and jumping like an idiot, please spin back, atleast for a second or two... He is not trying to be insulting...he's just an idiot trying to get a laugh.

PS: I doubt I'll ever post much beyond this 3 post limit, don't expect to see much of me.... or ever again xD
so yeah, add my NNID, "xGraft" if S+ mediocrity, hate against every weapon that isn't a squiffer,
and just overall goofs are your bread and butter.
Thank You! Goodnight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom