• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Songfish Academy - Send in Applications Now!

Pix

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Pixxyofflames
Switch Friend Code
SW-0436-5764-8697
There's a new academy on the rise! Instead of focusing on battling, or how to take care of other inklings or species, or perhaps taking care of the salmon, this academy teaches you how to be an IDOL, just like the Squid Sisters, or Off the Hook! Or, perhaps, you want to be part of a band? A song group? All of them could be obtained here, at the new Songfish Academy!

Join our students in training, with singing practice, instrument practice, schedule practicing, and, of course, matching you up with other students just like you! If there's one place to learn how to sing, dance, truly become famous...? This is the place! Now, this Academy is only able to be entered via sending in an application, so you have to fill out this form before you are accepted!

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Idols or Band?:
Strengths: (As in, what does your character do well?)
Weaknesses: (What does your character do... er... badly?)
Anything Else?:

Eva Nigel - Headmistress, Partner in the Angel Singers. Inkling.
Fletcher Nigel - Rule Enforcer, Partner in the Angel Singers. Octoling.
Pix Nondou - Poster Child of the school, helps teach singing. Inkling.
Iris Flem - Poster Child of the school, helps teach instruments. Octoling.
(insert professors I haven't made yet.)

Thank you for sending in your application! We'll consider you for out academy, and we'll send you an acceptance letter when you have, well, been accepted! See you at the Songfish Academy!

Slots: Starts at four people, maxes out at 10 people.
Vin(Yin_) - looking for a quartet!

Idols:

Bands:

Note! Once you have been paired up with your other idol member/band members, you may want to consider making a group name for the group you get paired into! That way, you don't spend forever when the topic comes up in the RP itself! Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Imma give this a shot. I don't really have any oc's that would go with this right now, so I'll make a new one!

Name: Vin
Species:Inkling
Appearance: https://ibb.co/hmkr3b
History: Vin is a odd fellow. He grew up as to play turf wars with the rest, but he often tended to do it in his own way. He was headphones on (under his hat) and listen to music during the battle. Then, he would splat and ink to the music using a brella. He often started singing and dance fighting. Often he can be see walking around on the street just singing like there's no tomorrow. Often he gets himself in predicaments because of this though.
Idols/band: He always dreamed of being in a barbershop quartet, hense the getup, but has yet to find others.
Strengths: He can sing well in harmony with others, and also sing preety good on his own.
Weakness: He can be VERY annoying and difficult at times. He also never stops singing unless it's for a good reason.
Other: He also wears the same outfit everyday, just washing it every night.

SwitchUup

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5693-1095-6222
Alright,i'm doin' this!

Name: Kalamarty
Species: Inkling
Appearance: https://realeuan.deviantart.com/art/Inkling-OC-729747855?ga_submit_new=10:1518041188
Personality: Shy Yet Powerful In Turf War
History: Raised LIke Normal,Acts like normal. He's a fan of salmon run though. he also loves decimating with his roller!
Idols or Band?: He Doesn't Look Up To Anyone,But Is a Big Fan Of that 1930's Synchronised Barbershop Quartet Kinda style (e.g Main Street : Pop Songs Medley)
Strengths: Extremely Good With His Roller.
Weaknesses: Really Bad At The Splattershot

Last edited:

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Still looking for people on this? I wouldn't mind joining ^^ Sounds fun

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
I think you could send in ur applicant. I like this sort of thing. I wanna get the rp thread up and more active!

Squidify

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8542-7373-7610
Name: Lottie
Species: Octling
Appearance: Pink hair Blue eyes girly Mysterious outfit
Personality: Shy Talented Scared to show her talent Kind
History: A life full of studying and practice. Not much chatting
Idols or Band?: No
Strengths: Splatting Painting Studying
Weaknesses: Social