• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Splatoon Concept Thread!

NNID
m0nkeyd0g
Alright, so before I say anything else, if you know of an existing thread for this purpose, don't hesitate to direct me there. I don't want to create a duplicate.

Anyway, I'm curious to know what ideas all you kids and squids have regarding aspects of splatoon.

This could be anything - from something as simple as a new version of an existing weapon, to something as big as an idea for a new map, or anything in between!

Let me know what you think!

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
neat idea, If i see cool stuff I like in here and I have time I'll probablly draw it!

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
Spectator Mode for Splatoon will hopefully be implemented in the game if there is a tournament update. It would allow the Splatoon community to grow quite rapidly, and introduce more players for more ink spraying times.

Pinko

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Pinkolol16
Give some functionality to that cafe in Inkopolis near the tower. I don't know, spectator mode could be in there and maybe something else. It'd give the hub world something more to do :P

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Improved private P2P multiplayer that does not require the regular multi servers and thus runs smoother.

Improved native post-NX locally-hosted Turf War P2P random connect functionality.

Charger-Blaster hybrid that supplants the Range Blaster entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom