• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

the splatoon creepy pasta

XGamer

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xadonia06
One day i got on splatoon but when the the loaded ever squid was wereing splatfest tees but they had no teams or colors so i played i round of turf war their was red and black teams so i played and it wasnt normel so i stoped playing i went on my laptop and the words on the laptop said play the game in red,black,and white so i did and when i got on ever squid was looking at me in red blood shock eyes they said 'you have no friends we are your freinds'.I try to get out of my room the door was lock the squids were coming out of the tv they knock me out.I was in a dark room with a tv in right in front of me the tv haved a game called splatoon the last time i haded one i dell what was going on.I pick up a controller and i played the game the game was dark the squid sisters news was bloody they had black eyes the news was about me because i stop playing spatoon.The game made me go crazy and someone came into the room it was a preson in a coat he said cAME HERe and i did he want to play splatoon the last time the colors were goth like he said to me'PLay oR i will kiLL yOU'' i played with him for 24 hours then he said join us squids blood came out of his eyes and i run he shoted me with a gun and i was home but something was missing i was one of the squids my eyes were blood shock i started to go crazy again.My mind was mesed up that man puted something in me.I look around the house my famlily was gone i check outside one was there but a voice in my head said no one is there for you splatoon is their for you and i played spaltoon the last time over squid said to me welcome back we are you your friends.I ask were is every budy i love and they said back they ever loved you we do and then i stayed in my room playing splatoon the last time.I played a round of turf war and their were the colors red,black,and white.I played and i think many things i miss my famliy.I was sad for many years just playing this game.This is how it is.I felt a lot of pain.One day their was shoting star and i wish for things to be normel.The next day there was pancakes on the table my famliy was back.I finally have peace.The End

dont leave bad comts its just fun:p

Last edited:

MinatoAri

Inkling
NNID
GiovanniIsReal
Just saying I could not read this because the grammar was unbearable. I apologize if you're ESL, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom