TheAthleticGamers Clan Recruitment

A.J.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Theathleticgamer
Hello fellow inklings, my name is A.J., leader of this clan, I am looking for a few more members to join in on this up and coming clan. I would prefer people age 13-17, but an acception can be made. You need to be at least level 35, and at least a B- rank. Our goal is to compete in tournaments and the future seasons of LUTI. You must show up to one of the most likely two practice times scheduled each week. Everybody needs to be polite and cooperate with our team strategy. Definitely have fun too. Reply if you are interested.

Last edited:

Gatsby

Pro Squid
Hello fellow inklings, my name is A.J., leader of this clan, I am looking for a few more members to join in on this up and coming clan. I would prefer people age 13-18, but an acception can be made. You can be any level, but at least a B- rank. Our goal is to compete in tournaments and the future seasons of LUTI. You must show up to one of the practice times scheduled each week. Everybody needs to be polite and cooperate with our team strategy. Definitely have fun too. Reply if you are interested.
I'm interested PM me for info.

Thanks,

Gatsby

A.J.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Theathleticgamer
Just letting everybody know, as of now we are still open for new players. Reply if interested or if you have questions.

A.J.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Theathleticgamer
We are still open for players who will consistently make practice 1-2 times per week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom