• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Thought I would say hello.

Eliza

Inkling
NNID
iameliza
So, this board was suggested to me and I thought I would join because I am so hyped for Splatoon, you have no idea. :-)

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. Yes its a growing board for Inklings to meet and talk about their home. The home they will have inside Splatoon's Inkopolis. There's much anticipation for the game and thanks to the test fire it has shown firsthand to players that it's a fun and addictive game. The game shines the best with friends or around the internet. While it launches, you can come and post in the sections you like most to talk about from the game. You can also go random online or make friends and be part of a Squad. Of course after the game launches you'll be here too! The post game is the one that will get you here most of the time with your friends. Have fun!

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
Hey! Welcome to the Squidboards! Post in the main board, Splat Zone, visit the Shoutbox, and enjoy your stay!

I am equally excited. So close, yet so far!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hey there, welcome to Squidboards! :)

Wiley

Smeargle
NNID
MrWiley
Welcome Eliza... oh I think some of us have an idea, because we're so hype as well! Can... Not... Wait...

Have fun on the boards, and happy inking!

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Hello! Welcome to the Squidboards - enjoy your time here!

Eliza

Inkling
NNID
iameliza
Also, just a heads up... I do LP's and I did a Splatoon video on my channel of the demo. If you want to check it out, you can. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom