Tier List(s) for Splatoon 3 version 7.2

joe???

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4284-1031-3060
Hello, I am bishopmode (username here is joe???) and here are my tier lists for Splat Zones and Tower Control in Splatoon 3 version 7.2

Splat Zones:
SplatZones.png

Tower Control:
TowerControl.png

A few notes:

-These tier lists are based on my own experience as a high level player in tournaments/scrims/sendouq whatever and also a lot of watching top and high level play in the West and Japan. They are meant to reflect the game in a competitive environment with a decent level.

-They are (vaguely) ordered.

-I chose to do Splat Zones and Tower Control only because these are the two modes that I have the most experience playing and watching. I feel only a little more comfortable about Tower Control than I do Clam Blitz and Rainmaker but I see very few people attempt to create a tier list for TC so I decided to give it a shot. You may notice that the Tower Control tier list has more weapons than the Splat Zones tierlist, this is because Tower Control is less played and so less "solved" than Zones. Because of that, its harder to tell what weapons are truly the best, meaning I don't think its a more balanced mode than Zones necessarily.

-HM is honorable mentions, weapons I didn't feel comfortable putting in B tier but wanted to acknowledge as ""good"" and relevant. I didn't rank below B tier because this is kind of where the wild west starts of weapons that barely get any use (for good reason) so its impossible to rank them.

I am happy to answer any questions and debate any placings with anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom