TimeZone Scumming?

Cezo

Inkling
NNID
Chris_Swag_Cool
So recently I've heard of this new type of save scumming(or old for people who've been on Splatoon longer lol) where you're able to order people's gear with all subs included from spkye. Does anyone have an tutorial or walk through of this process?

Mr. 9

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
interesting_deal
So recently I've heard of this new type of save scumming(or old for people who've been on Splatoon longer lol) where you're able to order people's gear with all subs included from spkye. Does anyone have an tutorial or walk through of this process?
You can check out the video at the bottom of:

http://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Save_Scumming

It sounds like a pretty boring process honestly.

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
I did this before and got a damage up pure on the first try. Even though it doesn't always work I was still able to get some semi pures because of this.

G

girigiriHERO

SplatHax is FAR easier. I used SplatHax to edit gear to builds I already had, but on gear that looks fresher.

Creator438

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Creator438
SplatHax is FAR easier. I used SplatHax to edit gear to builds I already had, but on gear that looks fresher.
I want to use Splathax myself, it sounds really cool and I can use stuff with weapons that I couldn't normally do otherwise. However, is it possible for Nintendo to crack down on this? Have there been reports of this? Basically, I want to know if I could get banned for using Splathax. I want to use it, but I also want to keep my access to Nintendo's online features.

This may not be the place to ask, but is it safe?

G

girigiriHERO

I want to use Splathax myself, it sounds really cool and I can use stuff with weapons that I couldn't normally do otherwise. However, is it possible for Nintendo to crack down on this? Have there been reports of this? Basically, I want to know if I could get banned for using Splathax. I want to use it, but I also want to keep my access to Nintendo's online features.

This may not be the place to ask, but is it safe?
As far as I know it's all done locally, as long as you restart your Wii U completely after editing and don't go online in a match, they have no way to catch you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom