tLi (Team Lightning), now recruiting NA players (0/7)

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
Hello, I am a low ranked Splatoon player looking to recruit players for Team Lightning. Right now we are looking for 7 lower ranked players willing to be active and play Splatoon actively. Right now, we are looking mainly for shooter mains, but we would be happy to have melee weapon mains or charger mains.

Discord server

~ Rules ~
  • Be in the B ranks (B-, B, or B+)
  • Be an active player that can participate in tournaments and/or squad battles
  • Be a good teammate (i.e. Protect super jumping teammates etc.)
  • Include "tLi | " before your Mii name
  • Be on the discord server for this squad
  • Only be in this squad
  • Respect other team members
~ About me ~

I am a competitive Melee player who wants to get into Splatoon. Right as of now, I main the New Squiffer, Octobrush, and Tentatek Splattershot. I am right now in the B rank and would like to get better while meeting new players. I have hosted Splatoon tournaments, with my most recent one being "An Inkredible Tournament", which was a very small tournament, due to the ruleset being unpopular with many of the Splatoon teams.

~ Schedule ~

We would like to squad battle at least once weekly and enter tournaments as often as possible. We will try to practice for about an hour every week to get better. More details on what we're doing will be available on the discord server.

Thank you for reading through this post. We hope you consider joining us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom