• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Total Newbie

JButterfly

Inkling
Hey guys! I'm new to the Splatoon community. I watch let's plays of this game on YouTube, and 've played it twice with my boyfriend and a friend of his. My boyfriend and I enjoy it so much we decided to buy a Wii U and Splatoon. Unfortunately, though, the console didn't work, so we sent it to Nintendo to get it repaired; hopefully it'll return tomorrow so we can start playing for ourselves! (Or I can, at least, since we don't live together.) I'm very clumsy with the game already and I'll have a lot to learn, so I hope I'll improve soon.

What else is there to say... I'm from The Netherlands, 22 years old, and I love writing, literature, cats, films, and chocolate.
Other video games I play are The Sims 2/3/4, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Tomodachi Life, and Super Smash Bros 4; I'm also planning on buying Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer sometime soon.

So I can hardly wait to start playing the game!

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
Hello, welcome to squidboards. I hope your wii u starts working when you get it back :3

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome aboard, Squiddo!
Glad to have you~!

I look forward to playing with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom