• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 toxic mist on tower control

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
i've been playing now for about 6 weeks and have really grown to love the blaster and mainly due to my style play and the toxic mist. I've learn to really use it to funnel players to where i want them and do very well on kills to s+ status. Since i spam toxic mist a lot my question is how to optimize my ink as long as i got ink i kill. right now i'm running 2 ink recovery main and 1 ink saver sub main and 6 ink recovery sub and 3 sub saver sub.

should i mix in ink saver main to the mix somehow? or is this really the best build for keeping my ink up for my play style?

Mar$el

Inkling Commander
Or just use a bunch of ink saver sub. It's best to get used to being more ink efficient with your main weapon rather than to waste slots with them. If you don't have a ton of ink saver sub then use ink recovery up to allow you to throw those toxic mists out faster while also being beneficial for your main weapon.

EDIT: realized you said you had 2 mains of ink recovery (I thought it was ink saver main). If you have more ink saver sub use it and any other spots you might have save for ink recovery

Last edited:

RamRiv

Inkling
NNID
1048-2940-3858
Switch Friend Code
SW-2046-0010-5943
Um..Use like a all ink saber sub in one gear

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom