• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

TSS looking for B+/S+ competitive players(CLOSED.)

Silver_1357

Semi-Pro Squid
(WARNING: This is going to suck)

Introduction
We are the TSS aka the Twilight Squid Squad and we are a mostly competitive and casual Splatoon squad who like splitting it up on the battlefield. Even though we started just a few weeks ago, we have been growing and we already have 11 members so far and we hope you can be one of them! Our main goal is to try to be one of the best squads out there and try to win as many tourneys as we can, as well as help each other out and get us all to S or S+ rank. We really need experienced people!

Requirements

Must be B+ or A- to start off. You may be tested.
Good sportsmanship, respect, and you must be able to calm your rage down.

A determined attitude to practice and share strategies for other teammates.
Gud interwebz.
Discord. Voice chat is recommended, but it really doesn't matter. Twitter can also be a source of communication.
Good attendance for scrims or practice sessions.
Under 18 is recommended.
Being good with a weapon you have used a lot and knowing its strengths and weaknesses
You may also need a bio if you're actually willing to join.

Other things
We're currently trying to work on our schedules. Sometimes, a couple of our members don't appear for at least a couple days, but they're trying.

We also play Smash and other games on the Wii U and 3DS. Maybe Steam as well one day. Idk.

So uhh...yeah that's it.

Some members of the crew

@LAX da best sniper and co-leader @SplatLax on Twitter
@+PMLink--- the leader Twitter is @PokeMastrLink
@Silver_1357 Jet Squelcher main and creator of this thread
@SoProHunter idk if he's pro
@CerealboX

Last edited:

SquidPerson23

Inkling
NNID
l0rdmmm
hi, im interested in your squad. I'm currently B+, and main aerospray rg. I can play most afternoons and evenings after school. How might I apply?

Inktruder

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Nickyrulez
I'm interested as well. Here is some information about myself. By the way, I'm friends with LAX on the Wii U. I've been in numerous private battles with him along with Link.

Level: 43 (I'm very close to 44)
Weapon: N'Zap '89

Biography: I use a ton of weapons such as the E-Liter 3K (No Scope), Splattershot Pro, and the N'Zap '89 (This weapon in particular is what I'm the best at using). I know the ins and outs of using it. I'm not allowed to use voice chat nor do I want to use it and I would rather prefer Google mail or Skype for communication. I have a large amount of respect, sportsmanship, and I am always determined for battle. I am on Splatoon nearly every day. So there will be no problem with any missed practice sessions although I won't be online Friday night and all of Saturday, but on school days, I'll be able to play after I do my homework for about 2-3 hours. I will also give out strategies that I learn from either my siblings or somebody else that I know.

It'll be an honor to be a member of the Twilight Squid Squad!

Silver_1357

Semi-Pro Squid
M8 did you just follow me from the shoutbox

Lol jk

You're in

Discord is better than Skype and waaaay better than that trash called Google. I'm suprised people still use it for stuff like this.

And Discord has text chat so yeah

SquidPack

Inkling
NNID
SnackPack29
Hi, I'd love to join your squad!

Level: 30
Weapon: Jet Squelcher (Custom or regular, depends on map/game mode)
Nickname: SnackPack(or Snack if you prefer)

Bio: I use mainly the Jet Squelcher, and have been maining that for a good bit. My old main was the mini-splatling, so I could use that if ever needed. I play most evenings(except for Wed. usually), and a good bit of the day Saturday. I'm also able to play Tuesday/Thursday as early as noonEST(I go to a weird school) depending on the the homework I get. I'll actually be out of town this Thursday-Saturday morning, so I will not be able to start that quickly xD. Also I have discord, but no mic and the built in one on my laptop is busted, so I won't be able to voice chat.

Thanks for considering me, and I'd love to be a part of TSS!

Last edited:

SquidPack

Inkling
NNID
SnackPack29
Yeah I can give it a shot, I'll play for like an hour more with mini splatling, and see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom