ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
When you're in a turf war do you ever lose by 0.1? for some odd reason losing by 0.9 and lower, is pretty common, and not rare for me, but.... it was a lot of times I've won by 0.1%, It's so funny those times.:);) and in my head I always say; oh no! ok I know we lost, then I hear the victory music, so I Got to dance, that's actually the time to dance, and laugh.

Shun_one

Pro Squid
NNID
not_shun_one
I've lost by 0.1 before. I've won by 0.1 before too. Any time it happens I go "good thing I took that last shot." I do wonder what would've happen if I didn't take that shot though.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I try my best to ink the ground, but in the last 10 seconds, my charger cannot compare to a splatter, shooter. nor roller.

Rabite

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cboyd1987
Losing by 0.1% is relatively common for me. In my mind, I just call it a draw. It's all about what makes ya feel better.

I think I've actually lost fewer games where my team had 10% or less of the map.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
When It was only one person left in a battle on Arowana mall, she only got 7.9% because she had a charger, and since she couldn't aim, the whole team started jumping and dancing around her, then she started dancing, which was funny.:D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom