Turf war problems!

Zeruma

Inkling
NNID
Zeruma
I have noticed something extremely annoying when I am trying to join a random turf war game. Maybe I am just unlucky but it really doesn't make any sense to me. Sometimes when I want to play turf war I have to wait for bloody 3min! It's exactly the same time system when you try to join a friend that is currently in a game.
In this case I don't even try to join a friend so it's very frustrating. I always end up restarting the consol since it's faster that way. ( I can't leave and is forced to wait otherwise!)

Is this only me that experience this? am I forced to join these particular players because one of them disconnected and I am some sort of replacement that have to wait until their game is over!?

I am getting quite annoyed and just wondering if anyone know the reason for this. Or experience the same problem.

binx

Pro Squid
NNID
binx33
Ah, happened to me once. Which is a lot, since I almost never play turf war. I decided to unplug my Ethernet to skip the wait, so it was ok in the end I guess.

Coco24

Inkling
I think that's because all games are going on. It happens quite alot but you should be patient :)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Still better than the queue in a lot of other online games.

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
I think that's because all games are going on. It happens quite alot but you should be patient :)
Yep it's usually this right here.. So many people are playing that it just sometimes takes forever.. Sometimes it'll even have all 8 and still sit there for a while.. During this lady Splatfest, I say waiting for a few minutes then we got all 8 and it took another good 2 minutes to start there match..

Brie_no.20

Senior Squid
NNID
belle-noire20
I haven't come across those wait times myself yet, although I have seen videos of other people going through them

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
My wait times are very nice usually. If I happen to play in the morning/mid morning my time, the waits are slightly longer sine it's around 12 am-4 am in Japan, which has the more active players, and those hours will have less people playing for obvious reasons. Otherwise, I rarely have to wait more than 30 seconds to a minute for turf matches.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I don't have much problems with wait time unless my connection is unstable, or unless i'm joining a friend's match.
So really perhaps it has to do with time you play at? I have no clue, but maybe i'm just used to waiting a long time for pretty much everything.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
EVERY TIME I PLAY TURF IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO LOAD PEOPLE, and I've been getting lots of DC team mates, luckily I haven't DC'd but jeez.
I'm impatient, it's annoying especially when I'm playing with my friend, which we're in diff timezones(I'm EDT she is AET(14 hour difference)) so the longer lobby wait the less time we can actually play. ;n;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom