• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Turf War World Record

teaobsessed

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1767-8732-1694
Hi guys. Can anyone tell me what the current record is for the amount of p's in Turf War? I'm pretty sure I've beaten it, I can't find anyone with a higher score online. I'm new to the forum, so I hope this is the right place to post this.

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
This is a good place to post it I would think. But honestly, I'm not sure what the record is, and if it exists it's probably on a Japanese forum website somewhere that would take hours to translate and navigate. I'm curious about what amount of paint you got, highest I've seen (before the 1k point boost from a win) has been around 1500p, although I don't play much turf war.

teaobsessed

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1767-8732-1694
This is a good place to post it I would think. But honestly, I'm not sure what the record is, and if it exists it's probably on a Japanese forum website somewhere that would take hours to translate and navigate. I'm curious about what amount of paint you got, highest I've seen (before the 1k point boost from a win) has been around 1500p, although I don't play much turf war.
Tysm for your response. As to your question, I got 3211p after win bonus 2211p before.

swim shady

Inkling
4100 is the highest i got. i know for a fact no one else has achieved that score and clearly never will. i rarely know anyone whos reached 3,000, when i submitted it to japanesse teams they confirmed they had seen no such score before. but i dont like to brag :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom