Two MASTER Splatoon Players Seeking Members for Quad Squad

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
Just kidding we aren't really masters but we are really funny and cool.

@Spiderface and I are looking for two people to Quad Squad with us sometime. It's not serious or competitive play. We like to joke and have a good time and play for fun, but winning is a cool bonus. We are both S rank players, so try not to cross us, ok? as long as you hover around S rank you're good.

Here's a quick bullet list of kinda what we're looking for
  • Be funny and cool. We also curse a lot.
  • Our timezones are Japan/Australia (UTC +9 and +8 respectively). We usually splat around 6pm in our time zones but we are generally ok with late nights or early mornings on the weekends. But some flexibility is appreciated unless you also happen to be in our time zones.
  • Be around S Rank. You can be A rank. Just bring the heat, you feel me.
  • Spiderface mains Carbon Roller, sometimes uses Octobrush and Tri-Slosher. I main Splattershot Jr, sometimes use Gals, Luna Blaster Neo.. but I'm pretty flexible with Shooters and Sloshers. Just use weapons that complement ours.
  • Use Skype voice chat.
  • Be really funny and cool.
Think you have what it takes????? You probably do, so hit me up.

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
What he said. Especially the bits about us being funny and cool, like wow.

Also we're both 23 so people of relatively similar age would be cool. No super young squid kids.

Last edited:

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
I'm 15 hours behind Japan time, but if it's for some casual squads then I'd be up for it. I'm currently S+ and I mainly use chargers (custom 3K scope/kelp scope). I also sometimes use brushes as well.
Not sure if I'm funny haha, but we'll see.

I'm 21 by the way.

I probably won't be up at 3am here so early mornings/late evenings in your time would probably work best.

Last edited:

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
  • Rank/Lv: S/ in the 40s
  • Timezone: EST
I'm mainly a shooter and then a sniper. I mostly use the Splattershot jr and splatterscope. I'm kind of trying to play without the scope for peripheral vision. Sometimes I try out the Eliter 3k, Gals, and guns with suction bombs. Anyway, I'm down with hanging out and playing some matches. Not sure if I'll be much of a funny guy, but I'll give it a shot.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
Thanks for your responses! (and thanks in advance to those yet to post)

Just another thing: if I don't contact you its not necessarily the case that you dont meet some requirements or anything.

We aren't organizing a dedicated squad, just looking for people to play with. So we may have gotten two people to play with this weekend but we can set up a time to play with anyone in the future.

So feel free to keep posting! We dont have specific "slots" to fill, just mostly compiling people available to play with us :D

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
*Update*

We are still accepting applications if you're interested!

If you are, could you make a post in this thread saying your age, your mains, and why you'd like to join us?

We've had more people contact us than expected so if we've already got back to you saying yes we might reconsider!

It's not cause we don't think you're fresh, we just really want to have a good team dynamic, in terms of rank, age, weapon balance, and playstyle. Also, we really do spend a lot of the time laughing and talking crap and it's important we find people who won't be annoyed by that.... and will hopefully join in xD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom