Um, hello...

Alicia Jewel

Inkling
NNID
AliciaJewel
Uh, hi. I'm Rebecca, most commonly known as Alicia Jewel online--I'll answer to either. I've only been playing Splatoon for a couple of months and am maaaaybe not the best player around, but I'm doing my best and trying to find the play style that best suits me (so far, close-ranged shooters are my weapons of choice, and I love being able to offer support for my team).

Aside from splatting (and getting splatted), I like playing MMOs, RPGs, character action games, and any game with a good story. I'm a professional proofreader with a creative writing degree, so I'm a bit of a grammar nut with a guilty love of fanfiction. I also really like roleplaying, and seeing a subforum dedicated to roleplaying makes me super-happy.

I'm also quite shy, so if you'll excuse me... *turns into squid form and zips off to a corner*

Deathwish

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Keena_Ironweaver
*Comes out of corner you were about to hide in* Hey. ^-^ I like close-range shooters, too. It's fun pulling a fast one on unsuspecting players, especially when they're chasing after you and don't expect you to suddenly swim backwards and attack from behind. I love how easy it is to ink the turf with some of them, though it's easy to get out-ranged, especially by snipers. (Still, it's fun sneaking up on snipers since they're vulnerable at close range.)

Josiah1001

Inkling
NNID
Josiah1217
Uh, hi. I'm Rebecca, most commonly known as Alicia Jewel online--I'll answer to either. I've only been playing Splatoon for a couple of months and am maaaaybe not the best player around, but I'm doing my best and trying to find the play style that best suits me (so far, close-ranged shooters are my weapons of choice, and I love being able to offer support for my team).

Aside from splatting (and getting splatted), I like playing MMOs, RPGs, character action games, and any game with a good story. I'm a professional proofreader with a creative writing degree, so I'm a bit of a grammar nut with a guilty love of fanfiction. I also really like roleplaying, and seeing a subforum dedicated to roleplaying makes me super-happy.

I'm also quite shy, so if you'll excuse me... *turns into squid form and zips off to a corner*
Hello! I'm Josiah and I'm new as well. I was looking for people that I could kind of relate to as well since I'm sort of shy too. I've played splat ion for a while and feel as though I can support my teammates best when I'm using weapons such as the aerospray RG or splat roller. It's nice to meet other players as well and I hope we can be friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom