• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Um, hi. Pretty new here. A couple of questions.

Ayasha89

Full Squid
NNID
Ayasha89
I came from GameFAQs. (Or SplatFAQs).

How is the community here?
How does the karma/ points/ level/ rank system work?

Please don't tear me apart. I couldn't find the answers in the help section.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Welcome!

1. The community is very friendly. I've encountered plenty of great people who like to talk all things Splatoon, create squads, discuss the meta game, etc.

2. As for the karma points, they rise as people like your posts, simple as that. When you reach certain milestones, like making 50 messages, you get trophy points.

I hope my answers helped.

Ayasha89

Full Squid
NNID
Ayasha89
Welcome!

1. The community is very friendly. I've encountered plenty of great people who like to talk all things Splatoon, create squads, discuss the meta game, etc.

2. As for the karma points, they rise as people like your posts, simple as that. When you reach certain milestones, like making 50 messages, you get trophy points.

I hope my answers helped.

Cool, thank you. That did help a lot. :) Glad to hear people are nice here.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
The community here is the opposite of splatfaqs.

Ayasha89

Full Squid
NNID
Ayasha89
The community here is the opposite of splatfaqs.

It wasn't too bad. Mostly serious posts, but a couple of trolls and what people called "s**tposters." Is cursing allowed here? Not a big deal either way, but I don't want to accidentally cross a line with an admin.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
It wasn't too bad. Mostly serious posts, but a couple of trolls and what people called "s**tposters." Is cursing allowed here? Not a big deal either way, but I don't want to accidentally cross a line with an admin.
Welcome to Squidboards!

We have those too but not as much. Here, we encourage positivity among the users. But if someone is being very rude, do report them.

As for the cursing it's okay... but don't overuse it. Remember this site is meant to be family friendly.

Oh, and curse words are automatically censored as **** when you type them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom