Ummmm, Hello Everyone!

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
This is my first post, so sorry if it's kinda cruddy. I'm a huge fan of Splatoon and play it all the time. There are times when I play seriously, and there are times when I just want to goof off. A use a variety of weapons, but I love sniping with the E-Liters. I'll play with anyone but as a warning, my internet can be kinda iffy. I have my own Inkling OCs and post pictures of them on my Deviantart and Tumbler (under the same name if anyone's interested). Ummmm, I don't know what else to say so I look forward to meeting everyone. :3

İßAllen

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3224-2158-1624
Heyo!Me and you are the same!I have a clan I'm starting,Ink Barragers(İß),so if you want,you can join!We do competitive Splatoon,and we accept A rank and up!If you can't join,thats fine!;) btw,best weapon -->:wst_shot_explong01: :D:p

NinjaxNoxBlaze

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mr.blaze04
Hey welcome to the fourms, I fairly new here looking for fellow squid kids to play with. If you're up to play with 1/4 of a ninja you can add me my Nintendo ID is Mr.blaze04

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Heyo!Me and you are the same!I have a clan I'm starting,Ink Barragers(İß),so if you want,you can join!We do competitive Splatoon,and we accept A rank and up!If you can't join,thats fine!;) btw,best weapon -->:wst_shot_explong01: :D:p
I would love to join it, but I'm trying to wait until I get my internet fixed before joining any clans. I would hate to disconnect during a rank battle. Thanks for the offer though!

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Hey welcome to the fourms, I fairly new here looking for fellow squid kids to play with. If you're up to play with 1/4 of a ninja you can add me my Nintendo ID is Mr.blaze04
I love playing with new squid so I would love to add you if you're okay!

İßAllen

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3224-2158-1624
I would love to join it, but I'm trying to wait until I get my internet fixed before joining any clans. I would hate to disconnect during a rank battle. Thanks for the offer though!
Understandable.Notify my when you can,I'd be glad to have you!;)

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome aboard, Squiddo!
Glad to have ya!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom