• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Undercover's Potential 3rd Kit

TechGuy456

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
TechGuy456
Switch Friend Code
SW-6050-5614-1246
If Undercover got a 3rd kit, the specials and subs would need to hard carry the kit in order to be viable. So here is my opinions on each sub and special and how well it can mesh with the weapon.
my-image (13).png

Linneus

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Linneus
Switch Friend Code
SW-4891-1092-0917
Oh my god, Zipcaster Undercover... sounds SUPER obnoxious, but that's kinda funny to think about.

Pronouns
He/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1602-7933-3414
Oh my god, Zipcaster Undercover... sounds SUPER obnoxious, but that's kinda funny to think about.
THAT would be amazing. Image it also had burst bomb, the combo would be insane.

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
Wouldn't Angle Shooter still be better than Splash Wall as a sub for Undercover? I've always seen Undercover Brella as a weapon that likes to move around so having a sub that works best when you stay in place and have enough range to poke from away doesn't sound great on it.
I do think Angle Shooter would still suck though but it's cheap, helps with movement, and gets some extra damage on opponents which Undercover desperately needs.

Also Burst/Booyah Bomb would probably be even better on Undercover than it currently is on S-Blast 91 with it's better paint and more passive playstyle. It's still the weaker main weapon but it would definitely help Undercover deal with a lot of stuff it currently can't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom