• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Undertale Social: The Horrible Game Where Everyone Has to Die

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
For those unaware, Undertale is a game all about choice. No one has to die in this RPG if you know how to play it though it's a lot harder to win the game that way... it means a lot more.

Just finished a pacifist run on this game and I found it super rewarding. Currently going through a genocide run though to kill all the friends I made along the way.

Love the game and I love the message it stands for. What about everyone else?

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
I remember playing the demo for Undertale and i liked it a lot, the game is getting nothing but praise w/ release so i got the full version off Steam. I just played through a single pacifist run this morning but i'm not really motivated enough anymore to try getting different routes.

I'd hate to be that guy but to me, the game was dissapointing. It started out fantastic in the first half (Sans & Papyrus are the best) and then very quickly loses steam, putting the plot on-hold in favor of non-stop jokes and gags. It wore me down after a while, and when the game suddenly went back to "oh, plot!" i couldn't take it seriously anymore and just skimmed though the final stretch.

It's clear that i'm in the minority, if you love the game that's fine by me. I don't think the game itself is bad per se, it's just allright.
The soundtrack's pretty cool, though.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
I'd hate to be that guy but to me, the game was dissapointing.
We're all entitled to our opinion. I understand if you're not a huge fan of Toby's style of storytelling. I personally took it as trying to get the player to like everybody so that if you took a different route, you'd hate killing anyone. But I can see how it could be a grind.

It's hard, when you've seen how nice everyone can be and how innocent they all really are to go and murder them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom