• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Unrelated with KFC

MrMFC

Inkling
NNID
ilFurkan
Hi guys, my name's Furkan aka MrMFC, also known as MrMvP (some people called me MvP during a smash tournament once lmao). I'm 15 years old and live in Germany.

So I've joined squidboards in its pretty early days (perhaps day 1, idk) and also have been playing Splatoon since day one (+ the Global Testfires before the game got released). Anyway I'm ranked S at the moment, although I only play Splatoon occasionally, because I'm more of a Smasher (kinda started playing Splatoon a lot again + I'll probably try to join a clan or found my own one soon).

My favourite weapon is any weapon with a seeker since it's a lot of fun to rush through your opponents in rainmaker. I remember watching Splatoon speedruns where I saw seekers being used a lot so I just thought: "Why not try that in ranked?" and it works out pretty well. I prefer using the .52 Gal Deco when I'm trying to win due to its kinda broken kill power, though I gotta admit I'd prefer a Splattershot with a seeker .-.
I love the Splattershot

Also I main Kirby in Smash since Brawl and started attending more and more tournaments, but I still am more of a wifi warrior.

So that's it with my wall of text, thanks for reading, but I don't mind if you didn't want to read it either lmao

Btw for people wondering why it's "MFC": M stays for my first name, F for Furkan and C for my family name; also MFC alone is too short as a gamer tag, that's why I added Mr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom