Upcoming Weapons Leak? [POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
No. Just No. It's level gated, but that's it. Stop jumping to conclusions. Think. Use that brain of yours.
Sorry, I'm tired. My brain just assumed it because of the "upcoming" in the title. And I know, I've seen the Rapid Blaster Deco in the shop already. I just thought maybe it was only in the review copy of the game. A dumb assumption, but idk. Also, the "No. Just No." thing is getting kinda old :/

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I'm not negative I'm just being realistic most gaming companies tend to support a game only until the next big game is out then they focus their attention on that...rinse and repeat

the only time I've Noticed Lengthy free DLC Content has been in the cases of Plants vs zombies garden warfare and team fortress 2

console gamers are sterotyped as a very ADD plagued group that can only play one certain game for so long before they get bored and have to jump on the next big AAA Blockbuster
Well looking at the Animal crossing dev team's record- EAD group 2 is known for the Animal Crossing series, The Wii-series (Wii Sports, Wii play, Wii music, etc. (The Wii-Fit series, however, was developed by EAD group 5)), Splatoon, and Nintendoland. With this knowledge it could really go either way- Animal crossing used to get free monthly DLC in the form of furniture, clothes, patterns, etc. for years after their release. None of the other games really had DLC support or online besides Wii Sport Club on the Wii U. With Splatoon they have to keep everything balanced- some more so than others. Guns and their load outs need to be balanced more than clothing does since their abilities are already programmed in the game and interchangeable. Maps can easily be balanced by making it fairly symmetrical. It really could go either way and will probably depend on the sales of the game.

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
I'm not negative I'm just being realistic most gaming companies tend to support a game only until the next big game is out then they focus their attention on that...rinse and repeat

the only time I've Noticed Lengthy free DLC Content has been in the cases of Plants vs zombies garden warfare and team fortress 2

console gamers are sterotyped as a very ADD plagued group that can only play one certain game for so long before they get bored and have to jump on the next big AAA Blockbuster
They won't abandon it... It's not something Nintendo would do seeing as how they're treating Mario Kart and Smash.

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
In the comments of the Gamexplain video, a guy claimed that he was the one that made the leak, as well as the last two leaks for the Direct, both of which Andre covered on his channel. To be honest, the N-Zap seems quite fake.

Of course, we don't know if this is credible, I'll check to see if this guy is real.

Sarger

Full Squid
NNID
SargerSplatoon
Eh, the zapper would have been cool I suppose but it doesn't fit with the theme of the game.

Howl7

Pro Squid
In the comments of the Gamexplain video, a guy claimed that he was the one that made the leak, as well as the last two leaks for the Direct, both of which Andre covered on his channel. To be honest, the N-Zap seems quite fake.

Of course, we don't know if this is credible, I'll check to see if this guy is real.
I read the comments and now i'm not so sure that they are real, probably due to the comments of the guy that claim the leak, even if someone wrote that it's a page of a guide... i'm skeptical.
Some weapons are cool (the N-zap are the worst for me too), we will see.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
This looks interesting! I wonder what the Zapper will be. My guess is a mix between the Blaster and the Charger, as in it fires vertically but has a relatively short range and shoots instantly.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
because those are mario kart and smash.....guaranteed sellers for nintendo
They are heavily marketing and pushing this game and have mentioned numerous times that they want this game to be like Smash and Mario Kart to its genre. They already have made Wii U bundles with this game, amiibo for new characters for a new IP, (small) content for smash, weird marketing deals like the Frozen Yogurt and Ika Musame- it is clear they are in it for the long hall with this title and want it to succeed.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Yeah I might actually get the game guide for this one since it's a new IP. I returned the MK8 one lol and didn't even bother with the Smash U one.

Setu

Oh nice! Also just noticed Port Mackerel in the bottom left corner, maybe that page shows all of the map dlc.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I really doubt Nintendo is going to abandon Splatoon after the remaining content is released.

As for the leak, I hope it is true. The NES Zapper looks great.

D_Neon

Inkster Jr.
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
I really hope that the NES Zapper's operate differently to the other gun types, like a pitsol traditional shooter, half way between a sniper and a rifle. So in Splatoon that'd be like a Charger that doesn't charge?, but is smaller range/does less damage.

I dunno, but I want it to be unique, it'd feel wrong to have it be rapid fire. Also bets on them being the same gun with different sub and specials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom