Usb problem, help?

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
Okay, so i've had this problem for a while now and no matter what I try, I can't fix it, and I can't find an answer anywhere. Maybe i'm screwed.

Basically, I moved my save file over to a usb drive a few months ago and whenever I try to move/copy it back, I get a "an error has occurred while copying/moving, some software could not be copied/moved" and it stays on the usb. The problem isn't that it's stuck (though that's extremely annoying), the problem is that it's stuck on a really crappy usb that pulls me out of gameplay with an error every 5 or so matches, resulting in lost points.

I've tried copying the data so many times, i've tried multiple usb imaging programs, I even bought another usb of the same model in hopes that it would somehow copy over to it. I really don't want to have to play the last splatfest being forced to leave teams and wait for the usb to cool down every 5ish matches. Has anyone else had this problem and found how to fix it? Or does anyone know of a really good usb imaging program that's (preferrably) free?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom