Vanilla vs Custom E-liter?

s_miyahon

Inkster Jr.
So I've seen quite a number of competitive players switching from the normal E-Liter 3K Scope to the Custom variant, and I've been curious. Which version do you guys think is better, and for what situations?

Skoodge

Brella Aficionado
Switch Friend Code
SW-2149-6955-3787
I see no one has responded to you yet. As someone working on getting better at the E-Liter (also in S+ if you care about that) l feel that the normal variant should be better, it has such a cohesive kit, but I am always more compelled towards the Custom.

I think I feel this way for the same reasons as most competitive players switching. Firstly it can push more objectives, allowing you to push the tower, and help clear paths for the rainmaker, or just quickly pop the shield. Secondly, the Kraken is so versatile, and unlike burst bombs, the Kraken really wins up close, since even if you miss your kill, you can jump to your beacons.

Because of this I would ideally run 2x damage up main, 6x Ink recovery sub, 3x Ink saver main, and tenacity. This makes me into a more support sniper, putting down a lot more Ink, and killing only at max distance, and with the Kraken. Tenacity is really good on this weapon, allowing you to get the Kraken quickly, allowing you to push objectives, and control space. In addition Ink recovery allows you to get multiple beacons up fast, to support your team getting back fast and safe.

So I personally think the Custom plays to the strengths of the gun more, since you don't have burst bombs, you focus more on helping your team, and not killing people even if it puts you in a bad situation like many normal variant users do. Either version are good, but for my play style that focuses more on team work, the Custom is better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom