Verification Post/Intro

;^)

Inkling
NNID
aaccountt
Since I need a verification, I guess I'll just introduce myself.

Hi, this is my account for my smurf. I mean, there's nothing interesting about it. Currently, I'm level 7 and barely have any gear or weapons, but that should change soon. My main account is more "impressive" I guess you could say, but I'll talk about that if I ever set up an account for it or if anyone asks about it. Thanks!

Tybalt

Senior Squid
NNID
ThePokeInventor
Hi Knight. Do you want to join a squad?

;^)

Inkling
NNID
aaccountt
Hi Knight. Do you want to join a squad?
I've been considering that for a while, but my schedule barely gives me any time to play. If you're fine with me barely being active, sure!

;^)

Inkling
NNID
aaccountt
Can you find time?
I should be able to play during the day from Tuesday to Friday (Then Monday to Friday the following weeks). Probably not the weekends though. Also, that would only apply to this month, since next month I'm going to be busy.

Tybalt

Senior Squid
NNID
ThePokeInventor
We can just message each other then, but you will have to voice chat sooner or later tho

;^)

Inkling
NNID
aaccountt
We can just message each other then, but you will have to voice chat sooner or later tho
Alright, I'll try to see if I can voice chat but I'm not sure that I'll be able to. If voice chat is a requirement to join your squad, I might not be able to join. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom