• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Wassup, Fellow Squid Kids #OpieOP

SpotterX4

Inkling
NNID
SpotterX4
hi, everyone! I haven't been to active on Squidboards, so I just wanted to say hi :)

Is this a good place to ask questions about the site? I just need a little help finding the right place to post threads before I noobishly post in the wrong place. Thanks in advance, and happy Splatting!

Ictoan

Full Squid
NNID
Krrrrg
Hello!

I'm just as new as you are, but I think the right place to ask questions would be in the General Discussion section. There's a sticky thread (linked here) for questions and answers about anything.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello, glad to see ya trying to become active on the site again.

You can hover over each thread and it will give you a vague idea on what threads go there, staff can also help you out if you ask. When in doubt I say the crispy calamari would probably be your choice because it is all things miscellaneous.

I hope enjoy your time here and I will see ya around!

SpotterX4

Inkling
NNID
SpotterX4
Thanks :) It's always fun to check out the forums every now and then, and participating in discussion only adds to the enjoyment xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom