ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
:)Don't you wish the water was made out of ink, you start out half your color, half the other team's color, and ink the parts of the water that you want to swim in and jump in the water and swim to your destination, and also if an enemy tries to ink you in the water you can go "underwater" and find a jellyfish bomb to throw once you go up for air. This would be cool to see.:)

bbninjas

Inkling
I think this is a really neat idea! I could see a sewer themed map where paddles would taint water with both team's ink, meaning the colour of the water will constantly be changing, meaning you can't stay in the ink-water for too long. Perhaps these paddles could be ink-run, by inking he ink-propeller idea used a lot in Ancho-V Games to turn the paddles with your own ink's colour! Gee, I got myself hyped a bit. xD

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
But... I still don't understand how we blow up from a different color ink, if we use that same color in the next battle, lol its stupid..

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
:)Don't you wish the water was made out of ink, you start out half your color, half the other team's color, and ink the parts of the water that you want to swim in and jump in the water and swim to your destination, and also if an enemy tries to ink you in the water you can go "underwater" and find a jellyfish bomb to throw once you go up for air. This would be cool to see.:)
Ooh, yeah, pretty cool. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom