We all saw this coming.

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
I recognise that girl from someone's signature here.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Yup, and I cannot wait for someone to translate it.

FuncDetail

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FuncDetail
Give us a special "Squid Hat" item and I will make a "Invader" kit that includes it. I will cherish this item if it ever exists.
All the yes.

Keybladeguy

Inkling
NNID
NESKeyblade
So she's a kid, she's a squid, she's a kid, she's a squid, she's a kid, she's a squid, she's a kid, she's a squid, she's a kid, she's a squid, she's a kid, she's a squid, she's a kid, she's a squid.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
I don't even know what this referencing lol. Just taking a wild guess and saying the blue girl is from an anime?

If that's the case then yea I could have saw this coming too lol. Especially since they are already making Splatoon Froyos.

Tepig2000

Inkster Jr.
I don't even know what this referencing lol. Just taking a wild guess and saying the blue girl is from an anime?

If that's the case then yea I could have saw this coming too lol. Especially since they are already making Splatoon Froyos.
Yup. I didn't know about this before joining these forums, but there's apparently an anime called "Squid Girl" that stars her. Or something along these lines.

Snivy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Sonicxpika
Squid girl is an anime about a girl that's a squid who wants to take over the earth to save the ocean.

Of course none of that happens and blah blah it turns into a slice of life anime. It's actually pretty entertaining.

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
I am surprised this is shocking people so much, I don't even watch the show, and I had still heard about how badly the creator wanted Squid Girl DLC in Splatoon. It's funny the info you come across lol.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Yeah, I predicted it. It's a pretty cool crossover. But there is already a similar thread here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom