• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Weapon Analysis and Thoughts Warp Thread

Should I put unreleased weapons on here? (future links)

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smoothshake317

Pro Squid
Hey guys, this will be the main hub for analysis and thoughts threads. All of the threads will have a link here for your convenience. Hopefully, with your guys's help, I can get this thread stickied. NOTE: If you see a weapon without a link by it, it has probably been hyperlinked. Just click its name and you will be sent to the thread.

Shooters:
Sloshers:
Splatlings:

Last edited:

Smoothshake317

Pro Squid
Chargers:
Rollers:
Blasters:

Last edited:

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Remember to put all of the links in one post. Also, scoped versions of every Charger have seperate threads from scopeless versions. However, in the warp, always remember the reskins.

Also, there are a couple other weapons besides the Forge Splattershot Pro that @WaifuRaccoonBL never made threads on, so check her page to find out what they are. I could list them for you later if I have the time.

However, I will gladly take on responsibility for the analysis threads of all remaining update weapons, at least until @WaifuRaccoonBL returns.

Smoothshake317

Pro Squid
Remember to put all of the links in one post. Also, scoped versions of every Charger have seperate threads from scopeless versions. However, in the warp, always remember the reskins.

Also, there are a couple other weapons besides the Forge Splattershot Pro that @WaifuRaccoonBL never made threads on, so check her page to find out what they are. I could list them for you later if I have the time.

However, I will gladly take on responsibility for the analysis threads of all remaining update weapons, at least until @WaifuRaccoonBL returns.
Sure, will do. Also, can you make a thread for the Inkbrush. I found that http://squidboards.com/members/387/ did not make any official thread for it.

Also for the Bamboozler, do you think it would be alright to use this thread, since people use it quite a bit: http://squidboards.com/threads/bamboozler.6988/ ?

Last edited:

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801

Smoothshake317

Pro Squid
Yeah I try to keep everything up to date as much as possible. As for the Strategy types thread, I have not been able to stay up to date with it because I have been quite busy with school work (since it is my senior year and all).

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Yeah I try to keep everything up to date as much as possible. As for the Strategy types thread, I have not been able to stay up to date with it because I have been quite busy with school work (since it is my senior year and all).
Ah. I completely understand. Update it when you can, but take as much time as you need!

deepseadiva

Full Squid
A few suggestions. Put the links inside the weapon names as a hyper link. This will clean up the thread and make it much easier to browse.

Also do you need to include weapon strategy threads? I think it'll be easier to read (not to mention easier to update) if you kept it simply to the weapon links.

Great job so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom